CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-18T21:58:44+00:002016 Chrysler Town & Country CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-18T21:58:44+00:00
- Looks like drivers window switch has had something spilled on it… Child lock was shorted out… got cleaned up and working now. If switch is flipped again may stop working. Needs new switch.
- Fuses good…. radio itself is bad. WOuld need to take dash apart to get to wiring on back.
- Has bad sensor in LR wheel See est.
- Drain and change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and cabin air filter, good. Check all fluid levels, topped off what was needed. Preform basic safety inspection front and rear suspension. Checked belts and hoses. Reset maintenance light
- Scanning code is P0073 Ambient Air Temp. Checking this is install behind the grill. Looks like it was in a accident and sensor is missing. Replace sensor and retest
Janet B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/17/2022