CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-07T22:03:28+00:002008 Saturn Vue CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-07T22:03:28+00:00
- Started to test drive vehicle, heard brake noise. Pulled wheels and found left front caliper sticking, front brake pads 99% worn metal to metal with the rotors. See est attached to fix Rear brake pads are 80% worn, but rotors are rusted over
- Drain and change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and cabin air filter, good. Check all fluid levels, topped off what was needed. Preform basic safety inspection front and rear suspension. Checked belts and hoses. Reset maintenance light
- Check engine light on Scanned computer codes P0010-intake camshaft position solenoid and P0449-EVAP vent solenoid. Clear codes at this time. Light came back on ABS/ Trac control light C0050-Right rear wheel speed sensor Clear code, but light came back on.
- Remove and replace both front calipers, brake pads and rotors. Clean, adjust and lubricate all slides. Add fluid, bleed system. Test drive
- Remove and replace rear brake pads and rotors. Clean, adjust and lubricate all slides. Test drive
Jill C. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/6/2021