CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-11T23:02:36+00:002006 Volkswagen Passat CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-11T23:02:36+00:00
- Valve cover leaking but also looks like cam seal on left side is the bigger oil leak. Recommend dealership
- Parking brake light is on, on the dash…. checking looks like on of the electric motors on the parking brake not working. Again recommend dealer.
Mark M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/10/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-14T22:02:05+00:002017 Volkswagen Passat CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-14T22:02:05+00:00
- Had to jump battery to start, charge battery. Recheck later, battery still coming back bad. Remove and replace new battery. 30 month warranty. Clean / tighten terminals. Alternator charging 14.6 and starter is fine Reset maintenance and service light
Matt W. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/13/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-28T21:59:53+00:002018 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-28T21:59:53+00:00
- Had to jump vehicle to get into bay, remove and replace battery. Clean / tighten terminals. Alternator is charging. Starter is fine
Dominck G. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/27/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-23T22:01:36+00:002004 Volkswagen Touareg CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-23T22:01:36+00:00
- With the brakes… find and repair bad vacumm line going to brake booster. Power steering had a line leaking and was low on fluid. Repair line and top off fluid. NOTE: When checking fluids…. found coolant very low. Pressure test system and on back of alternator has a hose connection and that is leaking. See attached est to repair.
- New alternator that was installed…. leaking from backside (alternator has coolant going thru it). Once apart figured out that O-Ring was missing. Replace o-ring and fill with coolant, and retest.
Brandon G. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/22/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2017-10-06T16:42:30+00:00We Service and Repair
- All General Repair and Maintenance
All Volkswagen Cars and Trucks CRM Mitchell1 2017-10-06T16:42:30+00:00